We are in Phase: 1
The Governor’s office has released guidelines and business safety templates for industries that will be allowed to begin reopening in phase one. As of this Friday, May 15th, select industries in regions of the state that have met seven public health metrics will be allowed to start reopening. Below is a list of industries that will be allowed to open in these regions during phase one, along with their guidelines and business safety templates.
The guidelines below apply to both non-essential businesses in regions that are permitted to reopen and essential businesses throughout the state that were previously permitted to remain open.
Business owners must read the “Detailed Guidelines” for their industries and provide their digital signature affirming they have read and understand the document.
The State has published a dashboard to track the public health data that regions must meet to reopen, and which regions have met these metrics.
Construction Industry Includes:
- Building Equipment Contractors
- Building Finishing Contractors
- Foundation, Structure, and Building Exterior Contractors
- Highway, Street and Bridge Construction
- Land Subdivision
- Nonresidential Building Construction
- Residential Building Construction
- Utility System Construction
Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting
These Industries Include:
- Greenhouse, Nursery, and Floriculture Production
- Other Animal Production
- Other Crop Production
- Support Activities for Animal Production
- Support Activities for Crop Production
- Support Activities for Forestry